New In Stora: One-Off Invoices And Payments
Introducing One-off Invoices
At Stora we’re always looking for ways to help you earn more, while doing less. Our latest feature release is the perfect example of just that.
One-off Invoices are a simple way to facilitate the charging for inventory items. These can be anything you like, for example the sale of a padlock or box, a cleaning fee or even a deposit.
We also give you two great ways to collect the payment:
- Charge a card on file - If a payment card is already associated with a customer (it will be automatically if they’re paying their subscription by card in Stora) you can simply select the card while creating the invoice and charge it!
- Email a link to get paid online - Alternatively you can send your invoice with a payment link, which opens up a payment form for your customer to add their card details and pay instantly.
All of the emails have your branding and of course are sent automatically. We’re delighted to bring you this great new way to get paid in Stora. You can expect even more payment flexibility in the next few months too!
“Love the new feature on Stora for one-off invoices. Absolute game changer. I’m always getting customers dropping the van back (hire) with less fuel etc. This saves a massive headache.” Ewan, Tarka Storage
More recent releases
Visit the Stora Changelog to learn about these recent releases.
- New improved Storefront phone number field
- Easily track customers insurance coverage against what’s available on your policy
- Show Storefront prices including or excluding VAT
- Add a custom message to customer move in emails