New In Stora: One-Time Invoices And Payments
Introducing One-Time Invoices
At Stora we’re always looking for ways to help you earn more, while doing less. Our latest feature release is the perfect example of just that.
One-time Invoices are a simple way to charge tenants for inventory items. These can be anything you like, for example the sale of a padlock or box, a cleaning fee, or even a deposit.
We also give you two great ways to collect the payment:
- Charge a card on file - If a payment card is already associated with a customer (it will be automatically if they’re paying their rental by card in Stora) you can simply select the card while creating the invoice and charge it!
- Email a link to get paid online - Alternatively you can send your invoice with a payment link, which opens up a payment form for your tenant to add their card details and pay instantly.
All of the emails have your branding and of course are sent automatically. We’re delighted to bring you this great new way to get paid in Stora. You can expect even more payment flexibility in the next few months too!
To try out one-time invoices, visit your Invoices page and press the “Create an Invoice” button in the top right. We’d love to hear what you think and how you plan to use it.
Learn more about how One-time Invoices work
“Love the new feature on Stora for one-off invoices. Absolute game changer. I’m always getting customers dropping the rental van back with less gas, etc. This saves a massive headache.” Ewan, Tarka Storage
More recent releases
Visit the Stora Changelog to learn about these recent releases.
- New improved Storefront phone number field
- Easily track customer insurance coverage against what’s available on your policy
- Show Storefront prices including or excluding tax
- Add a custom message to customer move in emails
Want to know more about Stora?
Stora helps the next generation of self storage businesses sell online. Learn more about how it works or schedule a demo today.