Discounts are here 🎉
We're delighted to introduce a big new feature that will help you sell more with Stora. That feature is Discounts, and it's broken down into two main functions:
Customer coupon codes
You can now create your own unique discount codes. These can be used by your customers to redeem their value in your Storefront booking form. What the value of each is, is entirely up to you. It could be a percentage or fixed fee. It could be for one month, a set amount of months or forever. You can even set them to expire on a specific date to limit their use.
The possibilities are endless, and they're the perfect thing to use should you want to try a specific marketing campaign for a month or to a targeted segment of your audience.
Discount promos can be applied to any of your unit types. Doing so makes them appear in your Storefront, automatically applying the discounts value to it. Until now we've only offered two preset promo options - 50% off for 1 or 2 months. Now you can create your own! Again you can pick a discount % or £ and how long the promotion should last.
These are great for experiments on your Storefront to see what discounts work best for different storage unit sizes.
New and improved booking experience for customers
It's our mission to do everything we can to help you sell more self storage. That's why we've put a lot of effort into our newly redesigned booking page. The change are sure to help you convert more of your website visitors to paying customers. Here's what's been improved:
- New cleaner design, broken up to improve clarity of each section.
- Customers can add discount codes (note this replaces any promotions applied to unit types).
- If you've added any Customer Reviews, one will appear on your booking form to add a bit of social proof (a tactic proven to help conversions).
- We've made the price summary much more easy to understand.
- Now customers can select any international dialling code rather than typing it.
- Added unit type image to make it more visual.
- Added in that customers must agree to your insurance policy.
Other fixes and improvements
- We now automatically generate a Sitemap.xml file for your website (this helps improve your SEO optimisation).
- In the Backoffice each page now has a relevant title.
- Help center and changelog in the sidebar now open in a new browser tab.